Friday, February 8, 2013

Geometric and Colors

I bought in Copenhagen this beautiful colorful geometric Themis mobile desing by Clara von Zweigbergk. I immediately thought that my kids would enjoy it in the TV Room.



But my geometric discoveries in Copenhagen didn't stop there; I also found this Ferm Living cushions, half price :), that have a bright graphic print.



Inspired by all the lines and the colors, I made walldecals with a palet of colors that include Fargerike color of the year: Purple.



Everybody in the family is happy with the every day relaxed and colorful style of our everyday TV Room.


Have a nice weekend! For me is a work weekend but I look forward to seat in this sofa saturday night and watch a movie with my hubby.

7 comments

  1. Fargerikt og fint! Liker den uroen veldig godt!
    God helg til deg og dine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fargerikt og flott hos deg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lekkert og fargerikt.
    Herlig med alt det geometriske.

    Fin helg til deg!
    - AC

    ReplyDelete
  4. que lindas compras Vicky! te quedó re lindo todo en el TV room. Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her var det mange deilige farger! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. digger disse bildene! Skikkelig deilige farger og kontraster:)
    ønsker deg en super uke.
    klem Cathrine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .