Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Love Challanges

I love blog challenges because I see them like an opportunity to improve my home, try different styles and develop new ideas. For the new NIB challenge, Spring preparations, the entry of the house was the chosen place for a makeover.



 For this make over I used things that I had from before, like the birdhouses.


I decided to give them a new life with colors that I love and I added my own personal details with the "home sweet home" wordart.


I printed the letters from Word, cut them and pasted them to the birdhouses using transparent glue.



I am so happy for all your the comments. Specially when I share my own creativity. 
Thank you very much for visiting LFS :)
Love,

10 comments

  1. ayyyyyyyyy que lindas casitas, me encantaron! Aportan mucha alegría! Un besoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. så koselige fuglekasser og flotte bilder!
    God natt:)
    Klem fra Hjørdis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gret idea! My little on has been asking for a bird house all winter. I bought one and I didn't know what to do.
    This is a lovely lovely blog. Definitly I will visit your space again.
    Cheers
    Ìela

    ReplyDelete
  4. For et herlig, lekent og kreativt bidrag! Liker bigtime :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så herlige bilder,du er så kreativ og flink:)
    Ønsker deg ein fin fredag og ei god helg!
    Klem fra Lillian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så flot du har fået det ved indgangen.
    Fine billeder du viser.
    Har lagt mig til som fast læser.
    God weekend til dig.
    Klem Lonni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh!! Como las que hacemos nosotros!! Como me gustan las casitas de pajaros!! Son tan decorativas y tienen tanto encanto!!!
    Muchos besos!!
    Buen fin de semana!!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stilig ved inngangspartiet ditt da!
    kreativt!
    Ha en riktig god helg!
    klem ellemell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encantó tu entrada y esas casitas de pájaros te quedaron preciosas!
    Besos! Silvina

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya te había dicho que te quedaron divinas!! no sabía que las habías reciclado :) me gustan más todavía! un beso

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .