Thursday, December 26, 2013

So This Was Christmas 2013

With this pictures of our Christmas-decorated home I hope that you had a very nice Christmas time.


As I mentioned on my last post, December came with some heavy stuff on a personal level, and I had to make the decision to prioritize my family and my health. I am happy to say that now I am feeling much better.
Now I miss blogging and being creative! I am looking forward to be back soon with more of my own ideas and pictures to show them to all of you.


If your are a blogger, I want to say thank you for sharing; if you are a reader, thank your for your support! 
With gratitude,

2 comments

  1. Vicky qué pases unas felices fiestas!!! Me encantan las fotos de tu casa, decorada para la Navidad!! Feliz Año 2014 Bsts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Håper det går bra med deg, søta. Vel overstått jul og godt nytt år! Håper vi treffes mye mer i året som kommer! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .