Tuesday, September 8, 2015

DIY - cork pen holder

Have you try mandala?, Mindfulness colouring is perfect to relax, concentrate and wake up your creative side. You can buy a book or search the internet for free printable pages.



I made this simple but cute pen holder for my boys desk using only two materials: a can and cork tape. Any kind of decor tape can be use to re-purpose glass or cans.



The cork tape if from Panduro. I like the clean modern look of just the cork, but you could paint it, put on a sticker, a ribbon... imagination has not limits! 


I will probably include this idea on this year Christmas workshop. The kids could put some goodies inside the cans and give them to their friends or teachers.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .